Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

Alfredo Gnocchi

I decided to make this after my partner had it at a local restaurant here in Dunedin.  He really loved it- I had a go and it wasn't too bad... Quite tasty! I was going to try and make the gnocchi myself but I have had a gnocchi fail in the past so decided to try it with shop bought gnocchi instead.





  • Ingredients:

  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 clove garlic, crushed
  • 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley

Shop Bought Gnocchi



Method:

Boil water with salt and add Gnocchi.  Once Gnocchi floats wait a minuet or 2 then it is ready 

Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes, then add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly, heating through. Stir in parsley and serve.






No comments:

Post a Comment