Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Quoffa Wine Specials of the Week

Hello out there in blogland.  Apologies for not doing any posts over the last few weeks.  To be honest, I have not been very overwhelmed with the wine specials.  Countdown have been pretty disappointing in general over the past 2 weeks with their specials, even my friend Tanz pointed it out last night!  The specials suck!!  She even noticed the Ned Pinot Noir had not been on special for nearly a month!

I did try the Andy Bay Countdown the other day to mix it a up a little and I was so excited to find that they are stocking part of The Rolling white range!  Chardonnay and Pinot Gris!  This made me very happy.  Though I was disappointed that they managed to miss out on the Sem Sav.  I would just like to throw it out there, some of the population likes this blended variety of wine so please start stocking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I am kind of sick of NZ Merlots.  I find the ones in the the specials price range I usually go for taste somewhat watered down.  I am back on to Australian Merlots and Shiraz.


The Rolling Chardonnay @ Countdown $12.99



1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    And making profit with it is as easy as 1..2..3!

    Here's how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Are you ready?

    Click here to make money with the system

    ReplyDelete